Monday, January 11, 2010

I'm in trouble

Yesterday my mom & I went shopping for baby furniture.  My parents have generously offered to buy the crib, dresser, changing topper, & night stand from Pottery Barn Kids.








Thanks mom & dad!  That leaves the conversion kit for the crib, mattress, changing pad, bedding, and the rocker.  I discovered the greatest glider rocker at Babies R Us!  Super comfy and it reclines, hands free!





I'm still deciding on the bedding, but we probably need to wait until we're for sure on the gender of a baby.  We've gotten really excited for a girl though.  It's so strange, we've always been so partial to boys.  Oh but the little girls clothes I saw yesterday...they were so cute!  We're probably going to need a clothing allowance!  It was so fun looking at everything yesterday.  After 4 hours, I was completely exhausted & on overload.  I hope we hear from the case worker soon...I'm anxious to know what the birth mother thought after meeting us.

Please keep your fingers crossed & the prayers coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment