Wednesday, February 10, 2010

We received our "travel system"

I'm very pleased with it.  Didn't know that it has little diamonds of pale blue & green, but that's ok.  Joel asked if people would think the baby is a boy.  I remember people thinking Aaron was a girl.  I guess sometimes some people just can't tell (even when it's OBVIOUS).  That's why I always just say, "What a pretty baby!"  LOL  It was fun putting it together.  Strollers have come such a long way in 15 years.  I can't wait to put it to good use!  :)

I found out today that the b/m's doctor appointment from last week is rescheduled for tomorrow.  I'm excited to go to that.  It helps with the wait and the feeling of uselessness I have.  Hopefully everything is still well with the baby.  The thought of Infant Nicotine Withdrawl has been on my mind a lot lately.  The poor baby is going to have a rough first couple of weeks.  They tend to be anxious, jittery, and hard to soothe when going through withdrawls.  I'm praying that it doesn't last too long and there aren't any other long-lasting or major affects on the baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment